Custom service : Peptide synthesis
Custom peptide production service offers the synthesis and purification of peptides. This peptide synthesis can be accompanied by modifications at the N or C terminal positions.
The peptide synthesis service adapts to your request:
- Simple linear peptides
- Complex peptides; cyclic,
- Long chain peptides (up to 112 amino acids)
- Modified amino acid containing peptides
- Various grades of purity: crude, desalted, >75%、>85%、>90%、>95%、>98%.
Choose the purity of your peptide according to your needs:
Crude (>50 >70%)
- High-throughput screening of lead compounds.
- Mutation screening
- Sequence optimization
Immuno-grade purity (>75%)
- ELISA testing
- Peptide arrays
- Production, purification and testing of antibodies used in immunoassays
Biochemistry grade ( >85%)
- For in-vitro bioassays and semi-quantitative applications (non-quantitative) such as studies in enzymology, epitope mapping, biological activity, enzyme-substrate interactions, or phosphorylation, as well as for peptide blocking studies for Western Blot and cell attachment.
- Antigens for polyclonal antibody production
- Coupling to chromatography resins for affinity purifications
High purity: >90% to >98%
- Production of monoclonal antibodies
- In vitro quantitative studies such as receptor-ligand interaction studies, enzyme-substrate and other biological activity studies, phosphorylation and proteolysis studies
- Quantitative blocking and competitive inhibition assays, electrophoresis markers and chromatography standards
- Quantitative bioassays (ELISA and RIA)
- In vivo studies
Extremely high purity: >98%
- In vivo studies, clinical trials, drug studies that use peptides as pharmaceuticals and cosmetic peptides for cosmeceuticals industry
- Structure-activity relationship studies (enzyme-substrate studies, receptor-ligand interaction studies…)
- Protein structure studies by nuclear magnetic resonance or protein crystallography.
The average time to synthesize a peptide is 2 to 3 weeks.
The peptide is analyzed by mass spectrometry, HPLC and is delivered with a synthesis report.
Peptides may have the following modifications (non-exhaustive list) :
- In N-terminal
- In C terminal
- Non-usual amino acids